Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bromelein

March 16 2012 at 8:05 AM
No score for this post
alima  (Login alima1)

Does anyone take Bromelein after ovulation? Is it only good during an IVF cycle, or can you use it for natural cycles as well? How much do you take? I have been reading about many women taking this, but my acu said it really doesn't help. I am not sure why it would help with implantation, it is only an enzyme from the core of the pineapple, right?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BabyDance
(no login)

Re: Bromelein

No score for this post
March 16 2012, 8:32 AM 

Bromelain decreases inflammation, so maybe it helps indirectly calm the uterus. It's not just in pineapple core, but pineapple core is concentrated with it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Bromelein
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement