Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New option offered in Japan

March 17 2012 at 4:34 PM
No score for this post
Antonialisa  (no login)

I'm not sure that I completely understand this, but they seem to reactivate inactive primordial follicles.

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/national/archive/news/2012/03/16/20120316p2g00m0dm003000c.html

Intruiging. But I can't find anything more on it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chook
(no login)

Wish they would hurry up

No score for this post
March 17 2012, 9:45 PM 

I hope the current trial is successful and the treatment becomes more widely available.

Here is an earlier publication (2010):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2890455/?tool=pubmed

Jainee
(no login)

wow

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 9:27 AM 

wow this article is the most encouraging one I have seen in a very long time...........I already tried to email the prof who did it and if I have more info I will keep you all enlightened
Jainee

Al
(Login AlinAsia)

Thanks Jainee! Info would be great :) n/t

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 9:31 AM 

anne
(no login)

yah thanks!

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 12:15 PM 

this would be wonderful. hope it comes soon to the states.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement