Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Af today :( crap

March 17 2012 at 4:55 PM
No score for this post
AnnaGr  (no login)

But at least I know I ovulated i guess.. Bah feeling down sad.gif.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BroodyHen
(no login)

sorry :(

No score for this post
March 17 2012, 6:40 PM 

so sorry, annagr. it just plain sucks. but knowing you ovulated is a positive. so, onward to the next cycle...! good luck.

Mtoto2
(no login)

So sorry. Feeling crampy too & my

No score for this post
March 17 2012, 9:36 PM 

2ww ends on Tuesday so I can empathise

Al
(Login AlinAsia)

Yeah :(. Right behind you

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 8:42 AM 

AF due for me tomorrow and after a relatively pain free cycle (thank goodness for small mercies) PM pains have started. Oh well.....back on the trail in the next few days.....

Good luck for your next cycle

Al

DeeinNYC
(no login)

So sorry

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 11:28 AM 

Sorry hun. I know it's not what you were hoping for. The bright side though....you are getting AF and likely ovulated. These two things alone are great in that as long as you are getting AF and ovulating..you are still in the game wink.gif Hang in there.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement