Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

no good news but here is an article to cheer you...

March 21 2012 at 4:48 PM
No score for this post
anne  (no login)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tripplebe
(Login Tripplebe)

amazing!

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 7:24 PM 

I get that the article is totally an exception to the rule, but I really think that the toxins in our enviroment have led to our fertility issues such as endometrosis, pcos and POF. My Mom had me at 38 and both of my Grandmother's had children over 38. Both my sister and I are infertile and my brother (although only married briefly), never had children.

Majority of my friends in HS had parents the same age as I and my BF from my neighborhood who I recently reconnected with on FB, her Mom was just shy of 40. Even though this friend did have a child when she was 30, she was told that she is going into early menopause at 40.

I grew up in a neighborhood with apple orchards all around and an experimental fruit lab across street. Apples are on top of the list for the worst fruit for the amount of pestcides they contain. Can't help but believe this has contributed to my problems.

Kim
(no login)

That is a nice news tidbit

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 8:31 PM 

I agree on the toxins in the environment not being healthy for people and fertility. Just look at the list of ingredients in any cosmetic too. We have begun to eat as much organic as we can for the last 1.5 years. The organic food tastes better even if it does not look as good as the pesticide fruit - especially apples!! Although I got a bum apple (brown inside) in the organic lot of apples I bought this last weekend - so it is not always better in that sense because there are no preservatives or residual pesticides to keep it looking "fresh".

Suburbanchick
(no login)

Agree on the food stuff

No score for this post
March 22 2012, 12:02 AM 

Also, I believe taking the pill somehow reduces fertility - and maybe also having more than one sexual partner in your lifetime. This, in addition to eating more "unnatural" foods with preservatives, etc are the differences between our generation and our moms. My mom never ate pre-packaged foods, fast foods, fake butter or fake anything. Meats weren't treated with hormones, cakes were made from scratch. She married at 24 and had four children, the last when she was 35.

anne
(no login)

yah, i'm grown suspicious of

No score for this post
March 22 2012, 11:27 AM 

the pill since i heard that it affects memory in those who take it.

anne
(no login)

yah, i'm grown suspicious of

No score for this post
March 22 2012, 11:28 AM 

the pill since i heard that it affects memory in those who take it.

Current Topic - no good news but here is an article to cheer you...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index