Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

well the good news is...

April 24 2012 at 1:49 PM
No score for this post
anne  (no login)

i started my period!!! how pathetic is that? i'm happy to start my period.

i haven't had one in 3 months. i administered a trigger shot to myself a couple weeks ago when my cbfm registered a 'high'. i wonder if that did it?

anyway, will be starting estrogen patches and vitex and dhea and hopefully i will ovulate. i'm also going to juice fast for 3 days (ugh).

so i'm still in the game (i hope) best of luck to all of us!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kim
(no login)

yep, bet the trigger did it&released an egg! Can't believe I'm saying this-glad AF showed!

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 1:51 PM 

Tracy
(no login)

Yea!!

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 2:13 PM 

Glad to hear your body righted itself! happy.gif

xoxo, Tracy

BroodyHen
(no login)

Re: well the good news is...

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 6:19 PM 

good for you! we've got to celebrate every little milestone, right? hopefully this is the start of something good... i just finished a 3-day juice cleanse/fast and it wasn't that bad. just be sure to be really careful breaking the fast, that really is the hard part. i thought of you because i bought an enema bag and was actually planning on trying it with this fast, but i chickened out! let me know if you try it and how it goes...
good luck, anne. please keep us posted.

anne
(no login)

LOL

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 6:54 PM 

hahaahha! yah i've been thinking about that too, can i really do that nasty thing? there's also the stuff that you take that makes you run for the toilet within 30 minutes; i had to do that twice prepping for my colonoscopy; it was awful too but at least i didn't have to stick anything anywhere! blech!

did you suffer any headaches? i'm going to start in the next day or so. oh i will miss food, i love it so!

i am starting out slow; i read to start with a 3 day and work your way up to a 5 or 7.

be sure and let us know how your cycle goes, hopefully this will result in a success!

BroodyHen
(no login)

ha! the final frontier

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 12:19 PM 

after all the poking and prodding and injections and infusions and supplements and just general intrusions up and down the hatch, why are we so opposed to the back door?!?!?!?! i guess i just feel like i've got to draw the line somewhere wink.gif

no headaches on the fast. i felt good. let me know how you are doing with it...

Antonialisa
(no login)

Good luck, Anne

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 9:24 PM 

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that this is your lucky month!

anne
(no login)

thanks antonialisa

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 11:13 AM 

i'm floundering on my own here for awhile. if this results in nothing then i'm going to try lady g's protocol. only dif is that i won't be using any stimms. think i'm done with that. after so many years i don't think the girls can take much more.

Current Topic - well the good news is...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement