Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Stim day 9 update

May 1 2012 at 6:54 PM
No score for this post
LadyG  (no login)

13 follies between 10-16mm. They are actually decreasing my follistim from 300 to 150 starting tonight. Don't have today's E2 yet but two days ago it was 1300. Trigger either Thurs or Fri. It's all feeling a little too good to be true right now. I have egg quality issues so really hoping there is a good one in there...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
LadyG
(no login)

Just got E2

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 6:56 PM 

2452 - holy crap!

(Login miraclex2)

do you see big difference in testosterone priming

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 7:54 PM 

compared to your previous cycles? 300 is medium stim so I won't worry about your quality, especially you are now going down to 150.

I read that testosterone priming is estrogen priming on steroid!

Kim
(no login)

Yes

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 8:42 AM 

Think she is also using 150iu of menopur per day - so a total of 450iu of FSH per day - and is now dropping to 300iu FSH per day.

(Login miraclex2)

Sounds like an awesome cycle

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 7:43 PM 

Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted!

Kim
(no login)

YEAH! Sounds so promising!

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 7:45 PM 

Have you tried other protocols? What were they and how did they compare?

LadyG
(no login)

Other protocols

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 8:18 PM 

This is IVF #3. #1 was high stim antagonist - 17 day stim, 4 follies, 1 2 day transfer, BFN. Moved to CCRM #2 - EPP, 11 follies, 15 day stim, only 3 retrieved e2 2200 (doing double trigger this time), no blasts for CCS. #3 is testost priming with ccrm. so far response has been incredible (for me).

LadyG
(no login)

Big diff

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 8:10 PM 

with my previous epp cycle e2 was 2200 at trigger on day 15 of stims, and follistim was increased to 450 for the last three days. i also take menopur 150, dosage has remained static on both cycles so far.

i was commenting to my nurse today that the testost gel has been the cheapest med (like $100) and look at the roi!!

Kim
(no login)

Wonder too if...

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 8:43 AM 

the dexamethasone is helping too. How much dexamethasone are you taking in the pm? 1mg?

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/9/1861.full

Cannot wait to see all the embies you will get!!

LadyG
(no login)

Dex

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 11:11 AM 

I'm taking 0.5mg in the evenings, so very low dose. I'm still really nervous they won't get many at ER - last time I had 11 and only got 3, hence the double trigger this time. DH has a balanced translocation also, so we need a good amount of eggs to even be in the running between the two of us.

Kim
(no login)

Think you'll be surprised!!

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 12:11 PM 

I bet you will get more eggs this time out! It is a positive sign that you are stimming faster too! Also the double trigger is better as it should release the eggs.

Keeping my fingers, toes and whatever else crossed for you!!

Jamie
(no login)

wow, just awesome!

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 1:27 PM 

Fingers crossed for you!

anne
(no login)

best of luck! n/t

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 11:05 PM 

Current Topic - Stim day 9 update
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index