Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

kliman progesterone protocol and endometrial receptivity test

July 12 2012 at 7:44 PM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

for anyone who might be interested, i found these notes i had taken a while back:

http://info.med.yale.edu/obgyn/kliman/infertility/abstracts/Prog.html

says that vaginal suppository is best route of progesterone supplementation

kliman seems to be all about endometrium receptivity. all this is way above my pay grade! i couldn't really find anything that specifically defined how the gradual supplementation of progesterone works or what the specific protocol is. the most specifics i saw were on the network 54 donor egg board. it sounds like kliman is pretty accessible.

i don't even know the difference between antagonist and agonist protocols, but here is an abstract from kliman that says antagonist protocols may be associated with impaired endometrial receptivity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18410932

his endometrial function test is trademarked and sounds a little... opportunistic possibly? i just don't know. it does sound promising, though.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kim
(no login)

Thanks for the info but am passing since the test has to be done 11 days past the LH surge

No score for this post
July 17 2012, 1:50 PM 

different day then required for the Be.er Ins.titute endo biopsy for NK cells. Not sure my OB would like me coming in on two different days next week to get both done. Also, from what little I read, sounds like the lining can change from cycle to cycle in terms of receptivity due to meds like ganerilix or whatever. Going to pass on this "extra" testing for now. Thanks for all the info though!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - kliman progesterone protocol and endometrial receptivity test
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index