Namesby Paul Lucas
There were 1,100 men deported in 1917 and 600 women and children in 1920.
Only 350 men returned. This is a truely shameful period of British history.
I hope that this will be a valuable resource for the Scottish Lithuanian community.
My great-uncle was deported as were two other members of my extended family.
Posted on Oct 19, 2012, 6:54 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Relatives in Scotland. Tom S., Oct 19, 2012
- Disappointing. Paul Lucas, Oct 23, 2012
- Lithuanian Independence. Tom S., Oct 24, 2012
- Lithuanian Independence. Paul Lucas, Oct 24, 2012
- Prasauskas, Prasauckas and Arminas. Tom S., Oct 25, 2012
- Prasauckas Relatives. Norma Gooch, Jul 6, 2014