Bugaile/Bugaila and Kroupis

by Eric Bugaile

I am looking for information on my Lithuanian grandparents Joseph Bugaile and Frances Pauline Kroupis. They emigrated to Pennsylvania in 1904or 1905.
I have baptismal records of Kursenai church for 1865-1890. The entry is the baptism of Juozapas (Joseph) Bugaila, on 25th of December, 1877 in village of Gilvyciai in parish of Kursenai to parents Ignotas Bugaila and his spouse Ursule,maiden surname Versinskaite (Wershynska).
Also the baptism of another Juozapas (Joseph) on 13th of April, 1882 in helmet of Ringuvenai of the parish of Kursenai to parents from Siauliai, Mykolas (Michael) Bugaila and his spouse Anele, nee Starvilaite (Starwillo).

I also have SCANS OF A COUPLE DOCUMENTS-LlST OF THE NOBLE FAMILY OF IGNOTAS LESZCZEWSKI- BUGAILLO.
Here is listed children of Ignotas Bugailo: Waclaw born on 1870( from first marriage of Ignotas Bugaillo with the late
Antanina Kudricka) J o s e p h on 25/12/1877. Antanas on 1880 daughter Teckle.Last 3 chldren were from 2nd marriage of Ignotas Bugaillo with Ursule Versinskaite(Wershynska)In 1881 family lived in village of Ciuineliai near Kursenai. Also i have some documents about confirmation of noble title to the
nobles Bugailla from district of Siauliai where are listed dates of confirmation of nobility in russian offices and short pedigree chart.

I am reaching out to get any further details about this line or the village of Gilvyciai in parish of Kursenai. Thank you

Posted on Mar 27, 2017, 4:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement