Where are y our FACTS ?????June 1 2009 at 9:59 AM
Response to You mush have missed it the first time.
> I see a lot of "will" 2011, 2012
> Some of these have nothing to do with "taxes"
> Some of these are opinion, not fact
You sound like someone desparate to create a long list of issues but can't, so you opt to fill your pages with garbage. I read the other post about Reagan and it actually makes more sense to me as I've been curious why the MSM have not been talking about RR more. I knew what he was doing at the time would come back to bite us in the future. The future is now here.
- Plenty of facts. - Anonymous on Jun 1, 10:06 AM
- Comrade, there are only 3 ways to pay for all of O's spending. - Anonymous on Jun 1, 10:13 AM
- Buy gold? - Anonymous on Jun 1, 10:20 AM
- Re: Where are y our FACTS ????? - Anonymous on Jun 1, 10:54 AM
- Re: Where are y our FACTS ????? - Anonymous on Jun 1, 12:05 PM
- Re: Where are y our FACTS ????? - Anonymous on Jun 2, 3:05 PM