Re: NoooooooooAugust 6 2009 at 6:27 PM
Response to Re: Nooooooooo
As a health care provider let me inform you.
1. You can't just change insurance plans. Employers have contracts with the Insurance companies, so you are just stuck until your employer decides to change.
2. The profit from insurance companies goes to the shareholders and the multimillion dollar bonuses for the Corp. execs who find ways to get you signed up but then stall and deny claims so that their bottom line looks great.
3. They are nototrious for trying not to pay for routine procedures, or request all kinds of narratives and appeals before they approve some routine procedure many times based on some clause hidden away in the contract in small type.
Something has to change big time with the system we have. We are heading down a treacherous road.
- notoriety - Anonymous on Aug 7, 9:06 AM
- I notice you did NOT mention - Anonymous on Aug 7, 3:29 PM