Re: Just wait: Canada's wonderful healthcareAugust 27 2009 at 5:38 PM
Response to Just wait: Canada's wonderful healthcare
Not so wonderful USA healthcare! Expensive healthcare doesn't make americans immune to medical horrors, errors and botched surgeries! An estimated 98,000 to 120,000 people die each year due to medical errors and botched surgeries in the USA! An 18 month old child was rush to a nearest hospital emergency in California and was refused because she was insured with Kaiser, her mother was told to go to Kaiser hospital and by the time she arrived to Kaiser hospital, the child went into cardiac arrest and died! How many could have been saved had they received proper treatments or denied. Serious medical errors such as objects left inside patients, operating the wrong side, removing healthy organs etc...
How about this horror! Instead of titanium rod for a back surgery, Doctor use a screwdriver. 3 corrective surgeries later, patient was left a bedridden paraplegic!!! How many americans are left disabled or are mentally and physically scarred for the rest of their lives after botched surgeries.
- The answer to your question is too many. - Anonymous on Aug 27, 2009, 6:05 PM
- Re: The answer to your question is too many. - anonymous on Aug 27, 2009, 9:07 PM
- USA has best research hospitals, medicine research and produces - Anonymous on Aug 27, 2009, 10:21 PM
- and - Anonymous on Aug 27, 2009, 10:33 PM
- Misleading stats - Anonymous on Aug 27, 2009, 11:52 PM