Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Re: He should, just like Bush did to msnbc!

November 18 2009 at 3:18 PM
Anonymous 

Response to He should, just like Bush did to msnbc!

"Now personally,if Fox just stayed with policy issues and criticized the president for that, then I might be willing to call them a legit but conservative news organization."

Assuming that is true, how do you rationalize the other networks, who oftentimes appear to be outwardly cheerleading for the left and Obama?? If you look at Obama's polling over the past 9 months, it's pretty obvious that the public thinks he's done a number of things incorrectly. But if you watched NBC, CBS or CNN (which I have no choice but to watch at the health club every morning) you'd think he has been nothing but brilliant so far. I honestly find ABC to have some level of balance, but I find Fox to have balance too, so what do I know.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. not true, they report on everything this man does until its sickening, good and bad. - Anonymous on Nov 18, 2009, 3:27 PM
    1. Sorry, but I can't agree with that.(eom) - Anonymous on Nov 19, 2009, 8:30 AM

2. I guess everyone in that poll listens to Fox. - Anonymous on Nov 18, 2009, 3:29 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009