This succintly summarizes why blacks continue to struggle in our countryFebruary 5 2010 at 9:02 PM
Response to You can't make this stuff up.
The black leaders demand that blacks be given positions even if not earned. Too many of us then grant such requests even when believing those blacks are not the most qualified for the job at hand. The black populace then begin to "expect" such rewards without effort or merit. The rest of the non-black population then begin to think less of the general black population due to the actions of the few black leaders.
It then becomes counter productive. If the black leadership had gotten out of the way decades ago the general black population would be far better off today.
Why are the chinese and vietamese immigrants more succussful economically in only a generation or two versus the black populace over a hundred years or more? Because the non-black immigrant populace doesnt have the demographic machine enabling them election after election...
- This succintly summarizes why whites continue to struggle in the NBA - Anonymous on Feb 6, 12:02 AM
- The best basketball players in the world are................. - Anonymous on Feb 6, 5:20 PM
- What? - Anonymous on Feb 7, 10:22 AM
- What planet do you live on?????? - Anonymous on Feb 7, 4:10 PM
- I believe that we have a more talented bunch - Anonymous on Feb 8, 3:25 PM