Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

We tried...

February 12 2010 at 10:43 AM
Anonymous 

Response to Here come increased taxes for the middle class

...to tell the morons that voted for him/them this would happen. Now maybe, just maybe, the majority of the Libs/Dems will learn a lesson. However, I wouldn't count it. Get ready for higher unemployment.

For you business owners out there who may be having to lay folks off in the near future, please start with the folks with Obama stickers on the cars or anything with "change" on it.

I have never had a poor man offer me a job.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Where have you been for the past 9 years? - Anonymous on Feb 20, 9:27 PM
    1. Re: Where have you been for the past 9 years? - Anonymous on Feb 22, 10:07 AM
      1. Because they controlled the environment in which business operates. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 2:37 PM
        1. Re: Because they controlled the environment in which business operates. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 5:54 PM
          1. So your saying he had none. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 7:14 PM
            1. Re: So your saying he had none. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 7:50 PM
              1. OK - Anonymous on Feb 25, 4:15 PM
                1. Nope, and I think that is the point (eom) - Anonymous on Feb 25, 5:20 PM
          2. Presidents get too much credit and too much blame for economic issues - Anonymous on Feb 24, 11:08 AM
            1. Hey, we have a winner!! - Anonymous on Feb 25, 4:19 PM
              1. Re: Hey, we have a winner!! - Anonymous on Feb 25, 5:19 PM
                1. Excuse me? - Anonymous on Feb 27, 8:49 PM
                  1. Be serious - Anonymous on Feb 28, 1:28 PM
                  2. Re: Excuse me? - Anonymous on Mar 1, 9:47 AM
    2. Where have you been for eight days????????? (eom) - Anonymous on Feb 22, 3:28 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009