Because they controlled the environment in which business operates.February 23 2010 at 2:37 PM
Response to Re: Where have you been for the past 9 years?
The economic policies of the in power party have a tremendous influence over our mutual economic condition. Of course, in reality it is just one party with two extremes since nothing really gets done except how to line their own pockets at the general populations expense. The wealthy will always be the wealthy no matter what the economic condition because they have the monetary buffers to survive it. There are always exceptions and that normally comes from overly aggressive positions that have a tremendous upside, but an equally tremendous downside. Just look at the speculative notes in the housing market.
- Re: Because they controlled the environment in which business operates. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 2010, 5:54 PM
- So your saying he had none. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 2010, 7:14 PM
- Re: So your saying he had none. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 2010, 7:50 PM
- OK - Anonymous on Feb 25, 2010, 4:15 PM
- Nope, and I think that is the point (eom) - Anonymous on Feb 25, 2010, 5:20 PM
- Presidents get too much credit and too much blame for economic issues - Anonymous on Feb 24, 2010, 11:08 AM
- Hey, we have a winner!! - Anonymous on Feb 25, 2010, 4:19 PM
- Re: Hey, we have a winner!! - Anonymous on Feb 25, 2010, 5:19 PM
- Excuse me? - Anonymous on Feb 27, 2010, 8:49 PM
- Be serious - Anonymous on Feb 28, 2010, 1:28 PM
- Re: Excuse me? - Anonymous on Mar 1, 2010, 9:47 AM