Re: Because they controlled the environment in which business operates.February 23 2010 at 5:54 PM
Response to Because they controlled the environment in which business operates.
People keep talking about Bush's economic policies, or failed economic policies, yet it's hard to get anyone to give even a single example of one of these policies. It's almost like, I don't know what they did or didn't do, but it must have been wrong. Personally, I don't think the private sector business environment, at least that part of it over which the government has some influence, was materially different in the Bush administration than it was in the Clinton or Bush I administrations.
- So your saying he had none. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 7:14 PM
- Re: So your saying he had none. - Anonymous on Feb 23, 7:50 PM
- OK - Anonymous on Feb 25, 4:15 PM
- Nope, and I think that is the point (eom) - Anonymous on Feb 25, 5:20 PM
- Presidents get too much credit and too much blame for economic issues - Anonymous on Feb 24, 11:08 AM
- Hey, we have a winner!! - Anonymous on Feb 25, 4:19 PM
- Re: Hey, we have a winner!! - Anonymous on Feb 25, 5:19 PM
- Excuse me? - Anonymous on Feb 27, 8:49 PM
- Be serious - Anonymous on Feb 28, 1:28 PM
- Re: Excuse me? - Anonymous on Mar 1, 9:47 AM