Re: There Will Be BloodMarch 22 2010 at 11:56 AM
Response to There Will Be Blood
I keep hearing that the majority of the "American people" don't like this bill, but funny enough nobody seems to want to listen to the 32+ million who don't have any insurance and don't have a problem with the bill. Aren't they "American people" too??
And what is the preference here, to start from scratch AGAIN, so that the process drags into the mid-term elections where the GOP can then point to others as not getting anything done, never even thinking that they (GOP) had anything to do with it??? The only problem that I have with Obama is that he is too much of a freaking nice guy!! When Cheney was asked about the polls showing that "Americans" (there goes that word again) were against the "war" in Iraq, what was his response - SO WHAT!! Obama needs to step forward and tell those "just say no" GOP folks to go fly a freaking kite if they don't want to help.
- You should get out more - Anonymous on Mar 22, 2010, 12:53 PM
- Re: You should get out more - Anonymous on Mar 22, 2010, 1:53 PM
- Re: There Will Be Blood - Anonymous on Mar 22, 2010, 2:01 PM
- Re: There Will Be Blood - Anonymous on Mar 22, 2010, 2:11 PM
- Re: There Will Be Blood - Anonymous on Mar 22, 2010, 6:05 PM
- you wrongly assume - Anonymous on Mar 23, 2010, 12:32 PM