Re: Typical straw-man argument from the libs.March 22 2010 at 12:10 PM
Response to Typical straw-man argument from the libs.
So why does 32+ million people remain uninsured if insurance is so dirt cheap??? Your equation does not add up. The GOP always seem to have good ideas when they are on the sidelines; why not implement those ideas when you are in the driver's seat? It seems odd and you know it. So even with your GOP "just say no" satnce, something good is being done and the fact that it is being done under the watch of the Democrats is simply too much for some Americans to accept. This was best demonstrated by the ignorant tea baggers who were probably too dunce to understand why they were shouting racial slurs and spitting at some of the congressmen. They can be forgiven.
- What about not raising taxes? Forgot that little promise from the campaign? - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:15 PM
- Re: Typical straw-man argument from the libs. - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:42 PM
- did you know? - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:44 PM
- Wow, Where to start? - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:48 PM
- here's why, - Anonymous on Mar 22, 1:17 PM
- I'll need medicare - Anonymous on Mar 22, 1:33 PM
- That about captures it. - Anonymous on Mar 22, 1:52 PM