Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

interesting, but not surprising, to me that you think more government spending

March 22 2010 at 4:39 PM
Anonymous 

Response to Re: Republicans and Health Insurance Reform

is the answer to healthcare issues

government intervention is the reason for most of the undesireable outcomes in the health services marketplace: the idiotic, wasteful regulations; the CYA approach to testing, diagnosis and treatment; the perverse incentives that cause states to spend more than they have so that they can get even more of the money the federal government doesn't have; the barriers to cross-state marketing; the coverage mandates that inflate costs

and government spending almost always has adverse consequences that are worse than the problem that was meant to be addressed

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: interesting, but not surprising, to me that you think more government spending - Anonymous on Mar 22, 4:51 PM
    1. ha ha ha - does the term "false choice" sound familiar? - Anonymous on Mar 22, 4:58 PM
    2. oh, brother - we have another one - Anonymous on Mar 22, 4:58 PM
    3. Nonsense. - Anonymous on Mar 22, 5:07 PM
      1. great article on how government policy helped cause the credit crisis. - Anonymous on Mar 22, 5:15 PM
        1. Re: great article on how government policy helped cause the credit crisis. - Anonymous on Mar 22, 5:23 PM
          1. Re: great article on how government policy helped cause the credit crisis. - Anonymous on Mar 22, 8:27 PM
            1. What's odd is......................... - Anonymous on Mar 23, 8:53 AM
    4. Re: interesting, but not surprising, to me that you think more government spending - Anonymous on Mar 22, 5:11 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009