Re: Maybe notMarch 24 2010 at 1:27 PM
Response to Re: Maybe not
To be quite honest, none of us know what it is going to do. We have opinions and theories. That is it.
The man that owns the business sounds like a good man that cares deeply about his employees and will continue to try and do what he thinks is the right thing. Maybe the bottom line is 2-3% less than it could be. Sounds to me that he is not so concerned about it. Will it level the playing field, maybe not. But, you really don't know.
- So start with what we do know. - Anonymous on Mar 24, 1:43 PM
- Lets be Honest - Anonymous on Mar 24, 1:59 PM
- I'm for it, let's get in front of it - Anonymous on Mar 24, 2:02 PM
- That would be great.................. - Anonymous on Mar 24, 2:19 PM
- Careful - Anonymous on Mar 24, 2:21 PM
- I am - Anonymous on Mar 24, 3:48 PM
- Re: Maybe not - Anonymous on Mar 24, 1:51 PM