Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Re: well you are already paying 33% according to your

March 27 2010 at 11:56 AM
Anonymous 

Response to well you are already paying 33% according to your

With all those taxes, I still live a tremendous life. I live in the house I want to live in and drive the car I want to drive. My kids go the school they want to go to and I watch sports on the biggest TV out there. It doesn't bother me. I don't share your greed. I was born to a middle class family and was given the opportunity to succeed. As great as this country is, not everyone is afforded that opportunity. We only sit here in speculate what it would be like to live in poverty. We only sit here in speculate what it is like to be of different color.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: well you are already paying 33% according to your - Anonymous on Mar 27, 2010, 3:58 PM
  3. then by all means write a very large check and give it to Uncle Sam - Anonymous on Mar 27, 2010, 6:15 PM
  5. Re: well you are already paying 33% according to your - Anonymous on Mar 29, 2010, 9:34 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009