Illegal is illegal and the USA should not permit - AZ new law YEAH!!!April 26 2010 at 3:36 PM
The law has revved up the national debate, drawing the attention of the Obama administration and Congress. Obama has called the new law "misguided" and instructed the Justice Department to examine it to see if it's legal.
The new law makes it a crime under state law to be in the country illegally. Immigrants unable to produce documents showing they are allowed to be in the U.S. could be arrested, jailed for up to six months and fined $2,500.
Arizona officers would arrest people found to be undocumented and turn them over to federal immigration officers. Opponents said the federal government can block the law by refusing to accept them.
We're going to overturn this unjust and racist law, and then we're going to overturn the power structure that created this unjust, racist law," Grijalva said.
"Our message today is: 'Mr. President we listened, and we came out in record massive numbers to support you,'" he said. "We need you to support us today."
YES MR. O support the law breakers and ignor US citizens.
- way to go, BO! - Anonymous on Apr 26, 4:02 PM
- Great idea (not) - Anonymous on Apr 26, 4:16 PM
- If Obama doesn't like this...................................... - Anonymous on Apr 26, 4:16 PM
- As we saw - Anonymous on Apr 26, 5:41 PM
- If this law is racist - Anonymous on Apr 26, 4:57 PM
- Before you know it.................. - Anonymous on Apr 26, 5:05 PM
- Stephen Hawking warns - noUSman on Apr 26, 6:22 PM
- I have fashionable, aluminum hats for sale - Anonymous on Apr 26, 9:27 PM
- Almost every American - not Opie on Apr 27, 7:28 AM
- Re: Almost every American - Anonymous on Apr 27, 9:12 AM
- Re: Almost every American - Anonymous on Apr 27, 4:47 PM