Cobb County: always good for a chuckleMay 19 2010 at 9:00 PM
Georgia Bar Owner Posts Racist Sign About Arizona Immigration Law
News by Mark Berman
Georgia bar owner Mike Norman, who says he isn't afraid to take a stand on the issues, has thrust himself in the middle of the Arizona immigration debate by posting a sign that most would call racist.
The sign outside Mulligan's bar in Marietta reads as follows:
Hell yeh Arizona.
Send them wetbacks home!
Anchor babies & all!
If u can't feed um don't breed um!
Mulligan's is just down the road from several Hispanic businesses. But Norman says he's not concerned about further inflaming passions in his community. "I don't think there can be any more ill will than there is now about illegal immigration," he told My Fox Atlanta.
Norman is no stranger to controversy. During the most recent presidential campaign, he sold "Obama in 2008" t-shirts featuring a monkey eating a banana.
Other delightful signs over the years read "I wish Hillary had married O.J." and declaring February "It's awright to be white month!"
- Open question: Is it "okay" for whites to hold a "White" Day or month in the US - Anonymous on May 19, 9:19 PM
- Re: Open question: Is it "okay" for whites to hold a "White" Day or month in th - Anonymous on May 20, 11:15 AM
- funny (not haha funny) how - Anonymous on May 21, 1:12 PM
- How about a white only Miss America contest they have a black only one or - Anonymous on May 20, 8:44 AM
- You use one bar owner to represent a county of like 700,000 people??? - Anonymous on May 20, 10:59 AM