A liberal will delete it because he's "offended"June 20 2010 at 2:04 PM
If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".
- now that hits the nail on the head. eom - Anonymous on Jun 21, 2010, 10:43 AM
- Not funny or even close to factual - Liberal Realist on Jun 21, 2010, 5:47 PM
- what 'idiots' - Anonymous on Jun 21, 2010, 7:57 PM
- Re: Not funny or even close to factual - Anonymous on Jun 22, 2010, 9:17 AM
- Re: Not funny or even close to factual - anon on Jun 25, 2010, 12:14 PM
- The problem is that not everyone's beliefs are so rigid - Anonymous on Jun 21, 2010, 11:06 PM
- And this can be turned completely around. If a consevative.... - Anonymous on Jun 24, 2010, 6:51 PM