Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

You continue to prove you have no sources.

November 6 2010 at 11:56 AM
Anonymous 

Response to typical lazy liberal, wanting to be spoonfed

Just accept that fact and move on.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. it doesn't prove anything - Anonymous on Nov 6, 12:49 PM
    1. I have read and researched and nothing of what you say is true. - Anonymous on Nov 6, 1:55 PM
      1. liar - Anonymous on Nov 6, 5:11 PM
        1. You gave one example and I could find nothing more than that. - Anonymous on Nov 6, 10:42 PM
          1. lazy - Anonymous on Nov 6, 11:53 PM
            1. OK, what spending cuts would you propose to balance the budget? - Anonymous on Nov 7, 12:37 AM
              1. clean up medicare and medicaid abuse, stop sending stimulus checks - Anonymous on Nov 7, 9:36 AM
                1. And what does that add up to? Not much because it represents very few. - Anonymous on Nov 7, 11:18 AM
                  1. Of course whites make up the majority of welfare families... - Anonymous on Nov 7, 10:39 PM
              2. repeal the stimulus bill and associated healthcare debachle* - Anonymous on Nov 7, 9:39 AM
                1. I would agree with most of that, but - Anonymous on Nov 7, 11:20 AM
                  1. Re: I would agree with most of that, but - Anonymous on Nov 7, 7:35 PM

2. Re: You continue to prove you have no sources. - anonymous on Nov 11, 1:15 PM
    1. and your sources are what????? - Anonymous on Nov 11, 3:53 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009