Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

I have read and researched and nothing of what you say is true.

November 6 2010 at 1:55 PM
Anonymous 

Response to it doesn't prove anything

If you can't post your sources then we know who the lazy one is. You made the assertion, not me. I have no burden to prove your point correct or incorrect. I merely asked for you to back up your point with some facts. You obviously can't and resort to defection to avoid the truth. Much like Boenher did when asked if the tax cuts are paid for with budget cuts. He failed to answer.......

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. liar - Anonymous on Nov 6, 5:11 PM
    1. You gave one example and I could find nothing more than that. - Anonymous on Nov 6, 10:42 PM
      1. lazy - Anonymous on Nov 6, 11:53 PM
        1. OK, what spending cuts would you propose to balance the budget? - Anonymous on Nov 7, 12:37 AM
          1. clean up medicare and medicaid abuse, stop sending stimulus checks - Anonymous on Nov 7, 9:36 AM
            1. And what does that add up to? Not much because it represents very few. - Anonymous on Nov 7, 11:18 AM
              1. Of course whites make up the majority of welfare families... - Anonymous on Nov 7, 10:39 PM
          2. repeal the stimulus bill and associated healthcare debachle* - Anonymous on Nov 7, 9:39 AM
            1. I would agree with most of that, but - Anonymous on Nov 7, 11:20 AM
              1. Re: I would agree with most of that, but - Anonymous on Nov 7, 7:35 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009