Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

People like Hannity and Rush are experts doing the same thing

November 14 2010 at 6:37 PM
Anonymous 

Response to Hannity / Limbaugh

the Nazi's did in WWII. Propaganda machine is alive and well with the extremists on both sides of the aisle. 90% of Americans are moderates and find themselves voting for the lesser of two evils. Pretty sad state of affairs for this country. Many talented people never step up to serve because the trash in the system will try to vilify them by any means possible if they happen to disagree with their point of view. Read - stop the money train....

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You went over the top - Anonymous on Nov 15, 1:15 PM
    1. I refer you to......... - Anonymous on Nov 18, 1:06 PM
      1. factual? ha ha - Anonymous on Nov 18, 1:36 PM
      2. Re: I refer you to......... - Anonymous on Nov 18, 2:14 PM
        1. You have clearly not read any of the information posted. - Anonymous on Nov 18, 2:55 PM
          1. ha ha ha - Anonymous on Nov 18, 3:06 PM
            1. Well, well, you have one strong imagination. - Anonymous on Nov 18, 8:26 PM
              1. speaking of dupes - Anonymous on Nov 19, 9:25 AM
          2. You Can't Hide Your Affiliations Anymore - Anonymous on Nov 19, 6:23 AM
            1. I truly feel sorry for you. You speak of intelligence and enlightenment - Anonymous on Nov 19, 11:45 AM
              1. opportunity vs guarantees - Anonymous on Nov 19, 11:59 AM
                1. I do not agree because not ALL Liberals feel that way. - Anonymous on Nov 19, 2:12 PM
                  1. a nonsense generalization - Anonymous on Nov 19, 2:25 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009