then there is little hope that you understand truthAugust 30 2011 at 1:19 PM
Response to Still don't see a lie anywhere in all of that.
lie1 /la/ Show Spelled [lahy] Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
YEP. That Bush alone was responsible. Remember the talking points, it's ALWAYS Bush's fault. The intent is to deceive, intentionally.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
YEP. That he intended to operate any differently than the previous presidents.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.
YEP. YEP. YEP.
4. the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
verb (used without object)
N/A. Although this is the 'standard response' along with 'racism'.
5. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
YEP. Hope and Change.
6. to express what is false; convey a false impression.
YEP. A credit card? Really?
7. to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.
YEP, Obama lies a lot. It's second nature to him to mispeak and then blam his accusers.
- You're trying hard but still no lies. Just comments that you disagree with. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 9:40 PM
- I give up - Anonymous on Aug 30, 11:18 PM
- Word to the wise... - Anonymous on Aug 31, 6:03 AM
- Not sure how you get that our of what I said, but hey, to each his own. - Anonymous on Aug 31, 9:35 AM
- Re: Not sure how you get that our of what I said, but hey, to each his own. - Anonymous on Aug 31, 10:46 AM
- What has any of that got to do with the OP calling Obama a liar. - Anonymous on Aug 31, 5:27 PM