so, wouldnt it be good for mankind's production of food if the earth heated up some 1% orSeptember 14 2011 at 9:35 PM
Response to Quite a stretch from what I posted, but typical of many
Wouldnt this mean that more of the world's geography (besides the usa bread basket) could grow more food for everyone every year?
does our globe go through temperature fluctuations over the billion of years? Absolutely. Does man influence this cycle. Absolutley not!
Does Man influence the earth warming or cooling every several decades or more over this billions of years? Of course not.
Heck, a single volcanoe eruption or sun spot flare up can do more to affect our global temperatures in a single year than Man can actually impact since the time we first stepped upright on two feet upon this planet.
In the 70's it was global cooling that was ging to be the downfall of man. Now it is global warming.
Does the Earth heat up every now and then? Sure it does. In fact, over the entire history of our globe, we are now exiting a "cooling" phase.
Mankind (present form) was born from an environment that was far colder than today and prospered during a time when the global temperature was hotter than it has been for the last several decades. Yet, it was only some 100 years ago that Man started using fossil fuels in any large quantity to propel our civilization to its current status.
To believe that man can actually impact the normal cycle of our huge global and universal system is simply idiotic.
The global warming or climate change crowd is simply a political movement using our environment as as false foundation to promote their own many PC agendas, when they have learned that other "logical" arguements for their political positions dont hold up.
- You don't get it do you? - Anonymous on Sep 15, 2:24 AM
- better than you, i think - Anonymous on Sep 15, 2:58 PM
- You just demonstrated the ignorance found among the climate change lemmings!!! - Anonymous on Sep 15, 11:04 PM
- thought to ponder - Anonymous on Sep 16, 10:50 AM
- A lack of willingness to adapt by those industries - Anonymous on Sep 16, 11:10 AM
- The greatest reducer of pollution is prosperity. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 11:55 AM
- What?? Please rationalise that statement. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:13 PM
- what is the problem? - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:45 PM
- Start with these organizations - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:51 PM
- The EU is considering a plan to ban the internal combustion engine by 2050. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 3:40 PM
- CO2 is a pollutant in certain concentrations and can be deadly. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 11:45 PM
- yeah - Anonymous on Sep 17, 12:47 PM
- the Tsunami - Anonymous on Sep 16, 1:08 PM
- Sorry meant to say Typhoon. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:37 PM
- LOL - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:39 PM
- Not to you, since you have neither the capacity to understand it, nor the - Anonymous on Sep 17, 12:12 AM
- Please state your source for your mt st. Helen statement. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 10:59 AM
- Wrong. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 11:14 AM
- Re: Wrong. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 11:42 AM
- Ignorance at it's finest. - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:29 PM
- cause and effect or loosely related data points - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2:52 PM
- Unbelievable. - Anonymous on Sep 17, 12:07 AM
- Re: Unbelievable. - Anonymous on Sep 19, 10:14 AM
- You are a moron - Anonymous on Sep 19, 8:59 AM
- Normally you explain with facts. Don't see any. - Anonymous on Sep 19, 9:34 AM
- Gore has flown to China and India or at least those - Anonymous on Sep 19, 9:47 AM
- Perfect. - Anonymous on Sep 19, 9:52 AM
- Hey, just forget it. You hate the guy so it matters not what the facts are. - Anonymous on Sep 19, 3:37 PM
- what are the facts? - Anonymous on Sep 19, 4:07 PM
- He's a pompous bore. - Anonymous on Sep 19, 4:40 PM
- Follow the $$$ - Anonymous on Sep 19, 10:23 AM
- You're right. The only people that have the right answers - Anonymous on Sep 19, 3:40 PM
- Actually... - Anonymous on Sep 19, 4:31 PM