Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

And those that fight against the climate change theory also make huge amounts

September 21 2011 at 9:14 PM
Anonymous 

Response to do you

of money, way more than those on the other side. After all, big oil runs the world right now. No way they want to lose that lofty position. What was it you said, "a one way mirror". Our appetite for carbon based fuel is poisoning this planet. That is a fact. Only a fool would ignore that. Temperature change impacts the natural water cycle and that impacts our weather. If CO2 contributes to this change in temperature then we should be concerned and investigate that impact. The frequency and intensity of destructive storms on this planet have increased. I would prefer to err on the side of caution than to ignore it and just say, that's the way it is and end up with no future.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. nice change, stay on point - Anonymous on Sep 22, 8:53 AM
    1. Re: nice change, stay on point - Anonymous on Sep 22, 10:40 AM
      1. Nice - Anonymous on Sep 22, 11:28 AM
        1. oh look, the idiot is back - Anonymous on Sep 22, 2:11 PM
          1. You are in the great minority. - Anonymous on Sep 22, 11:26 PM
            1. dont think so - Anonymous on Sep 23, 12:08 PM
            2. As my kid's say... - Anonymous on Sep 26, 9:40 AM
              1. Re: As my kid's say... - Anonymous on Sep 26, 10:01 AM
                1. That's not my logic, you fool. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 10:37 AM
                  1. It is tough to ween off a product that makes billions of dollars - Anonymous on Sep 26, 12:28 PM
                    1. You're wrong on so many fronts. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 12:55 PM
                      1. Agree with your points - Anonymous on Sep 27, 8:47 AM
                2. alternative energy and land use - "They are massive land hogs." - Anonymous on Sep 26, 11:07 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009