nice change, stay on pointSeptember 22 2011 at 8:53 AM
Response to And those that fight against the climate change theory also make huge amounts
the 'researchers' apply for grants, leave studies open-ended, and then apply for more grants to study 'the climate'. Self Serving. Oil companies are ongoing enterprises that employ people, provide products and services, pay taxes, and earn profits.
and you said:
of money, way more than those on the other side. After all, big oil runs the world right now. No way they want to lose that lofty position. What was it you said, "a one way mirror".
Our appetite for carbon based fuel is poisoning this planet. That is a fact. Only a fool would ignore that.
Provide some links, the trees on the way to work looked pretty good. There are ~7B people living on the planet, are we missing a billion or so?
Temperature change impacts the natural water cycle and that impacts our weather.
Does it? Or does water cycle, SPO, NAO, SAO, gulf stream, etc. drive the temperature?
If CO2 contributes to this change in temperature then we should be concerned and investigate that impact.
What about investigating suspended water vapor?
The frequency and intensity of destructive storms on this planet have increased.
Have they? Where is the data to back this up? KAtrina?
I would prefer to err on the side of caution than to ignore it and just say, that's the way it is and end up with no future.
Yep. And some reading I'm doing indicates the rush to nuclear power in this country with larger reactors was pushed by the government, who now wants to shut them down. And you wonder why companies are sitting on piles of cash?
- Re: nice change, stay on point - Anonymous on Sep 22, 10:40 AM
- Nice - Anonymous on Sep 22, 11:28 AM
- oh look, the idiot is back - Anonymous on Sep 22, 2:11 PM
- You are in the great minority. - Anonymous on Sep 22, 11:26 PM
- dont think so - Anonymous on Sep 23, 12:08 PM
- As my kid's say... - Anonymous on Sep 26, 9:40 AM
- Re: As my kid's say... - Anonymous on Sep 26, 10:01 AM
- That's not my logic, you fool. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 10:37 AM
- It is tough to ween off a product that makes billions of dollars - Anonymous on Sep 26, 12:28 PM
- You're wrong on so many fronts. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 12:55 PM
- Agree with your points - Anonymous on Sep 27, 8:47 AM
- alternative energy and land use - "They are massive land hogs." - Anonymous on Sep 26, 11:07 AM