Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

oh look, the idiot is back

September 22 2011 at 2:11 PM
Anonymous 

Response to Nice

Are petro chemicals harmful? I try not to eat them. Read the labels on your pop tarts. That's my decision, based on my research, and personal experience with allergic reactions to certain petro-derived chemicals, namely Red Dye number whatever.

"The only idiots are you and the other poster who ignore the facts that most in the scientific community agree on."

I AM a scientist, and I DO NOT agree. The research was flawed. If you have hundreds of years of data, you CAN"T create a model out of only the data set that supports your point. That is the essence of climate-gate. Flawed reasoning. Look it up.

Your continued rants to try and say otherwise are laughable. Much like those who think the earth is only 6,000 years old.

I'm 6000 years old. Seriously, do you enjoy bashing religion? Try to tell a muslim your views. Head to Mecca and tell THEM God (or whatever name you wish to use) did not create Adam.

Or those who think that filling our water ways and atmospheres with toxins is no big deal, because you think the planet can absorb it and continue to function as required for humans to continue to survive on it.

Seems that the evidence of population growth supports that theory. US pollution is greatly reduced from the 50's and 60's because we learned from our mistakes. Try learning from yours.

You need to remove your religious belief that man is not capable of destroying this fragile planet.

Not my belief, where did you get that from? Your anti Jew, Christian, Muslim beliefs?

If we do nothing to stop the rampant pollution of this planet then we will sow the seeds of destruction and reap the end of mankind.

rampant? I think as a whole, the human race has been pretty responsible. Go protest 3 Gorges Dam.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You are in the great minority. - Anonymous on Sep 22, 2011, 11:26 PM
    1. dont think so - Anonymous on Sep 23, 2011, 12:08 PM
    2. As my kid's say... - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 9:40 AM
      1. Re: As my kid's say... - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 10:01 AM
        1. That's not my logic, you fool. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 10:37 AM
          1. It is tough to ween off a product that makes billions of dollars - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 12:28 PM
            1. You're wrong on so many fronts. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 12:55 PM
              1. Agree with your points - Anonymous on Sep 27, 2011, 8:47 AM
        2. alternative energy and land use - "They are massive land hogs." - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 11:07 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009