You are the loony.September 23 2011 at 8:08 AM
Response to Another Looney Liberal....
Coulters quote is a lie and I used facts to prove it. Her opinion of the trial is just that an opinion. She was not on the jury nor was she at the scene. The protesters at the prison where comprised of many different opinions on capital punishment. Many were saying that there was some reasonable doubt that he did not commit the killing based on certain facts during and since the trial. If there was some doubt, then life in prison rather than execution was an option. Coulter speaks as if she was there next to the killer. It is typical of her and how she tries to make a buck and incite others in the process. She is very good at it.
- By the way.... - Anonymous on Sep 23, 8:11 AM
- Re: By the way.... - Anonymous on Sep 23, 8:47 AM
- You didn't present any proof. - Anonymous on Sep 23, 10:23 AM
- Re: You didn't present any proof. - Anonymous on Sep 23, 10:40 AM
- You're an idiot. - Anonymous on Sep 23, 10:44 AM
- No sir, that would be you. - Anonymous on Sep 23, 4:43 PM
- Troy Davis was guilty. - Anonymous on Sep 23, 5:24 PM
- Not all liberals think that way and you know it. - Anonymous on Sep 24, 12:30 AM
- But a lot of them do hence all of the protestors across the country - Anonymous on Sep 24, 11:22 AM