Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Re: As my kid's say...

September 26 2011 at 10:01 AM
Anonymous 

Response to As my kid's say...

"Evil"??? Nice addition. Yes, the world is controlled by those who control oil. Oil is what fuels the world economy. The problems oil creates is why alternate sources of energy must be used. Your logic is to ignore them because some take up too much space? Talk about a fool. Sure lets just ignore any other source, do not put any money into developing other sources and just keep using oil until it runs out. You do know that oil is a finite source of energy don't you. Talk about a selfish and ignorant point of view. What do we do the day we run out of oil or natural gas? We only have so many rivers and dams to produce electricity. Solar energy, wind energy, plant energy. All are abundant and infinite, at least until the sun dies and when that happens alternate sources will not really matter.

If people in the world just stood by and accepted the current status quo we would never have what we have now. We would still be riding horses, and moving around the world in wooden boats. We need alternate sources of energy and only a FOOL would think otherwise. Too much space.......omg!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That's not my logic, you fool. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 10:37 AM
    1. It is tough to ween off a product that makes billions of dollars - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 12:28 PM
      1. You're wrong on so many fronts. - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 12:55 PM
        1. Agree with your points - Anonymous on Sep 27, 2011, 8:47 AM

2. alternative energy and land use - "They are massive land hogs." - Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011, 11:07 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009