this nationOctober 18 2011 at 5:54 AM
Response to Re: Is Obama Divisive?
was founded as a republic, NOT a democracy. Please look up the 2 and see the difference.
But just incase you don't here's a good example;
A teacher has every student in the class write down how much money they have in thier pocket then takes up the papers to simulate taking up the money. It's added up and the total comes to say $300 from 20 students for an average of $15 per student. One student has $100, one has 50, one has 40, so between the other 17 comes the rest of the money or $110. Now the teacher says, lets take a vote. Do we give the money back to everyone or do we divide it equally among all of you? Take a guess how the vote went. There's your democracy. Now go move to Cuba.
- You know why? - Anonymous on Oct 18, 10:40 AM
- Your view is skewed... - Anonymous on Oct 18, 11:39 AM
- Re: You know why? - Anonymous on Oct 18, 11:50 AM
- you are wrong on at least 2 points - Anonymous on Oct 18, 12:55 PM
- Re: you are wrong on at least 2 points - Anonymous on Oct 18, 1:10 PM
- the rich and the poor - Anonymous on Oct 18, 1:45 PM