Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

You know why?

October 18 2011 at 10:40 AM
Anonymous 

Response to this nation

Because that is human nature until it is corrupted with selfish thought. Kids are very transparent no matter what there environment. They are taught to change their thinking as they get older. All life works on the same principle. The king of the jungle may be the strongest and gets what he wants, but he also takes care of his pride. He makes the kill but shares with those that did not participate. Of course we are not animals. We have been conditioned over time to be selfish. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Should one have to give all he has to others? Obviously the answer is no and no one is propossing that. But when the wealthiest of a nation continue to get welathlier at the expense of those who are getting poorer, there needs to some controls. Capitalism and a republic are not the same thing and nor are they perfect systems. Capitalism by its very nature will set up the haves and have nots, so it must be tempered in some manner. That is the crux of our problem. At least that is my view and last I looked, part of my right as a US citizen.

Luke 12:33
Luke 18:22
Mathew 19:21
Mark 10:21

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Your view is skewed... - Anonymous on Oct 18, 2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Re: You know why? - Anonymous on Oct 18, 2011, 11:50 AM
  5. you are wrong on at least 2 points - Anonymous on Oct 18, 2011, 12:55 PM
    1. Re: you are wrong on at least 2 points - Anonymous on Oct 18, 2011, 1:10 PM
      1. the rich and the poor - Anonymous on Oct 18, 2011, 1:45 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009