Which one?December 6 2011 at 12:08 PM
Response to I absolutely disagree
My experience has been that this foo forum is 90% conservative with people who like to post negative comments about Obama and anyone "liberal". If someone disagrees they are further subjected to more negative comments, sometimes in the form of an insulting joke. It is always the democrats fault, never the republicans. Even when it is shown to be the latter, it always seem to come back on Obama.
When someone or a group says "that is how it has always been and it works for me" that is understandable, but when it is clear that that moment is no longer valid and they refuse to consider alternatives then it reflects a closed mind. America is not the same as it was in the 50's and 60's and we (America) needs to find new solutions to current problems. Heck, I grew up during that time and I miss those days, but I recognize that we need to find new and more inclusive ideas as we move forward or we will implode on stagnant ideas.
Just my opinion.
- Wow. That's an alternate view of reality. - Anonymous on Dec 6, 1:03 PM
- Amazing how people see things from different perspectives. - Anonymous on Dec 6, 5:56 PM
- I'll agree with that. - Anonymous on Dec 6, 6:32 PM
- Amazing. - Anonymous on Dec 6, 11:12 PM
- right back at you! - Anonymous on Dec 7, 8:06 AM
- You and the others who responded have no clue. - Anonymous on Dec 7, 12:11 PM
- More Liberal Verbal Vomit...eom - Anonymous on Dec 7, 1:05 PM
- Once again, you offer no solutions. - Anonymous on Dec 7, 1:09 PM
- Cheap platitudes from the left. - Anonymous on Dec 7, 10:15 AM
- Here is one you missed - Anonymous on Dec 7, 10:46 AM