Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Come on...

March 14 2012 at 1:03 PM
Anonymous 

Response to I Pledge Allegiance to Obama’s Face?

Do you really think this action is indicative of the entire Democratic Party. Someone lost the ability to think, and did something pretty stupid. You are treading on thin ice when you try to make this stick on an entire group. Pat Robertson claims to know who the President will be, but god told him not to tell anyone. He is the leader of one of the biggest Christians groups in this country, and I would in no way think that all Christians believe what he said. Romney has made some whoppers in his time, flip flopping in a matter of hours, yet I don't believe that all Republicans support that behavior. Just like when some nut in school takes away a kids lunch because it did not have a vegetable in the bag. It is not proof that all teachers are stupid or that it was a Democratic plot to take over free choice on what we can feed out kids. Get real......

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Pat Robertson... - Anonymous on Mar 14, 2012, 1:16 PM
  3. Re: Come on... - Anonymous on Mar 14, 2012, 1:16 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009