Au contraire.March 15 2012 at 4:16 PM
Response to What is your back ground that you would know where to find that data and
"I for one, am not willing to risk the health of this planet because it makes a few more dollars for a small few."
What? You have no carbon footprint? You don't drive a car? Don't heat your house? Never take a flight somewhere? Don't use any petroleum based products?
What about the hazards and pollution caused by "green" energy? Wind power kills an alarming number of birds and bats; yet, the Obama-compliant media hardly mention it. Solar panels would have to cover massive -- really massive -- areas to generate enough energy to be meaningful. In addition to being incredibly inefficient compared to oil, "green" energy has some other downsides. Do some research. Look it up.
Here's something else to consider. The single biggest remedy for pollution is for the world to become more affluent. Economic progress is the answer, not the problem, as many on the left believe.
- You really have no clue and it's obvious. - Anonymous on Mar 15, 2012, 8:37 PM
- Look it up, numbskull. - Anonymous on Mar 15, 2012, 10:32 PM
- There will always be short-sighted folks like yourself in the world. - Anonymous on Mar 15, 2012, 11:21 PM
- New book out - Anonymous on Mar 16, 2012, 8:52 AM
- Yeah, I didn't think you'd have the decency to apologize... - Anonymous on Mar 16, 2012, 10:01 AM
- "Decency to apologize"????? - Anonymous on Mar 16, 2012, 3:37 PM
- You dismissed the point as a joke... - Anonymous on Mar 16, 2012, 4:06 PM
- give us your clues - Anonymous on Mar 16, 2012, 8:57 AM