Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Totally irresponsible for anyone to post or believe this.

March 27 2012 at 12:18 PM
Anonymous 

Response to Trayvon Martin’s Twitter Account

Even the article mentions doubt the validity of the tweets. Very easy these days to forge this type of activity. Anyone who would believe this at face value is a fool, especially anything posted on The Blaze. Anyone can make anyone look menacing if they get the right picture or take one out of context. Just look at how Zimmerman looks in two very different photos now being posted in the news. You, I and others have no clue what actually happened, but if you listen and read what has been release by reliable and verifiable news sources, it paints a picture pointing the guilty finger at Zimmerman, not Martin. Of course, it should be up to the courts to decide, if and when they issue an indictment for the arrest of Zimmerman.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Totally irresponsible for anyone to post or believe this. - Anonymous on Mar 27, 12:25 PM
    1. I knew I could get one of you to say that. - Anonymous on Mar 27, 2:06 PM
      1. Still aren't the sharpest knife drawer are ya? - Anonymous on Mar 28, 6:02 AM
        1. Please expound. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 9:27 AM

2. I think - Anonymous on Mar 27, 1:06 PM
    1. You ignore the basic facts that all of us have access to. - Anonymous on Mar 27, 2:09 PM
      1. Who - Anonymous on Mar 28, 9:43 AM
        1. Have you seen the recent video? - Anonymous on Mar 29, 9:50 AM
      2. Re: You ignore the basic facts that all of us have access to. - Anonymous on Mar 28, 1:39 PM
        1. When the facts are in - DragNET on Mar 28, 3:14 PM
          1. Re: When the facts are in - Anonymous on Mar 28, 4:59 PM
        2. Yes, I do. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 9:52 AM
          1. Re: Yes, I do. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 10:18 AM
            1. That is your opinion. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 1:39 PM
              1. Re: That is your opinion. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 2:27 PM
                1. Spoken like a true neanderthal. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 3:37 PM
                  1. Re: Spoken like a true neanderthal. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 5:20 PM
                    1. No they would not. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 10:31 PM
                      1. Re: No they would not. - Anonymous on Mar 29, 11:09 PM
                        1. Re: No they would not. - Anonymous on Mar 30, 10:05 AM
                          1. Thank you. - Anonymous on Mar 30, 10:57 AM
                      2. The question said "exact same circumstances" for a reason (eom) - Anonymous on Mar 30, 8:54 AM
                2. Why do you scoff education and intelligence? - Anonymous on Mar 29, 3:38 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009