Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Please, you make me laugh.

April 2 2012 at 7:26 PM

Response to, we are not

The facts we have all heard are pretty clear to those who can discern reality from fantasy. Everything Zimmerman did that night show he wanted a confrontation, was the aggressor and subsequently killed this boy. He was told not to follow. yet, he parked his truck, left the street and went down a backyard sidewalk to follow Martin. He said "they always get away". Who is "they". He mutters what most hear as a racial slur. He claims he was beaten for over a minute, having his nose broken and head slammed against the concrete walkway, yet no blood, no injuries, no bandages, no swelling. I've had my nose broken by a punch and it swells pretty fast and blood pours out of it. Zimmerman could easily have all of the injuries verified by someone with a camera, but has chosen not to. Since he is presently not being charged with a crime, you would think he would step forward and do the right thing and allow the law to bring this matter to a close. He chooses not to. He is participating in the turmoil and helping to create the anger that is sweeping this country. If he is such a good person how could he let this happen. Wonder why?

Respond to this message   

1. yet with just media facts you have him guilty without a trial - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 PM
  3. Did - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012, 10:30 PM
    1. Yes. - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012, 11:09 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009