Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Please, you make me laugh.

April 2 2012 at 7:26 PM
Anonymous 

Response to Uhhhhh....no, we are not

The facts we have all heard are pretty clear to those who can discern reality from fantasy. Everything Zimmerman did that night show he wanted a confrontation, was the aggressor and subsequently killed this boy. He was told not to follow. yet, he parked his truck, left the street and went down a backyard sidewalk to follow Martin. He said "they always get away". Who is "they". He mutters what most hear as a racial slur. He claims he was beaten for over a minute, having his nose broken and head slammed against the concrete walkway, yet no blood, no injuries, no bandages, no swelling. I've had my nose broken by a punch and it swells pretty fast and blood pours out of it. Zimmerman could easily have all of the injuries verified by someone with a camera, but has chosen not to. Since he is presently not being charged with a crime, you would think he would step forward and do the right thing and allow the law to bring this matter to a close. He chooses not to. He is participating in the turmoil and helping to create the anger that is sweeping this country. If he is such a good person how could he let this happen. Wonder why?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. yet with just media facts you have him guilty without a trial - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 PM
  3. Did - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012, 10:30 PM
    1. Yes. - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012, 11:09 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009