Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

No one asked Fox News to apologize for 911 tape, did they?

April 4 2012 at 11:53 AM
Anonymous 

Response to Half truth - As usual

Always trying to start something, eh? Now if you mean the other items posted, they should, Out right lies and manipulation of the facts that are then supported by verbal comments that are in themselves lies. I would expect nothing less from a right wing conservative to never apologize or admit a mistake. After all they are perfect and always get it right....excuse me, I just threw up.

Your answer reminded me about this wonderful answer (or non-answer) from a Santorum spokesperson. Sums up how many right wing conservatives answer questions (actually, most politicians do this with the exception of Ron Paul - if only he looked like Mitt, he would be the nominee already).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VokvT0CyT5E

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: No one asked Fox News to apologize for 911 tape, did they? - Anonymous on Apr 4, 12:11 PM
    1. Do you really need help? - Anonymous on Apr 4, 2:07 PM
      1. How'd you jump to Santorum????? This thread has - Anonymous on Apr 4, 3:16 PM
        1. You are just a moron, plain and simple. - Anonymous on Apr 4, 5:11 PM
          1. So once again you resort to insults??? Typical libby!! - Anonymous on Apr 4, 5:37 PM
          2. Re: You are just a moron, plain and simple. - Anonymous on Apr 5, 7:56 AM
          3. Democrat voter - Anonymous on Apr 5, 8:01 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009