whoa there budApril 5 2012 at 1:50 PM
Response to Deceptive are those who keep saying the 46% don't pay any taxes.
ok so I left out "income" It was implied and most know what we're talking about when we say that they pay no taxes. Yeah, wouldn't we all love to have enough deductions to negate our tax burden. that's one of my points. As far as making it on 36k a year. Guess what, we all did at one point. As we get older we, presumedly make more. If you don't that's your fault. I spent 10 yrs in the military making a hell of alot less. Give me an f'ing break. It's my fault that someone doesn't have the skills or motivation to do better? "what a fool you are" Nice finishing line. Just once I'd like to have dialog with one on the left that doesn't call someone names. but I dont' expect it anymore.
- You are so self righteous. - Anonymous on Apr 5, 2:47 PM
- Guess he was right about the name calling. - Anonymous on Apr 5, 3:05 PM
- Re: You are so self righteous. - Anonymous on Apr 5, 4:17 PM
- Re: You are so self righteous. - Anonymous on Apr 9, 6:03 AM
- ok, I'm back, - Anonymous on Apr 9, 6:06 AM