Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Re: just a few random thoughts

April 27 2012 at 12:39 PM
Anonymous 

Response to just a few random thoughts

"why is it that nothing is said about Soros being so rich but somehow Romney is a bad person for having money?"

He is not a bad person for having money, nor is he a bad person, just someone that seems out of touch with 90% of Americans and someone who talks casually about closing down industries. Romney is also running for president and in the public eye, Soros is not.

"why is it that the Tea Party is a bunch of Violent Racists but the Occupy Wallstreet people are just exercising their right to protest?"

Both sides make the reverse comments so it depends on which side of the fence you are on as to what you want to hear and what you don't. It can be shown, that both have their negatives and both have positives.

"why is it that when gas was $4.00 per gal. a few years ago it was Bush's fault but this administration says there's nothing they can do about it? "

Actually it was the oil industry itself that blamed Bush for the higher prices. http://www.salon.com/2007/05/24/oil_companies/
The majority of the news media reported it as a problem for Bush, not that it was his fault. Although some did imply blame on Bush. They are doing the same to Obama, saying he has a problem in his hands. Of course, Fox News (which is part of the media) says its Obama's fault.http://mediamatters.org/research/201202160012. In both cases it was the free market that dictated gas prices not either president.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. you know, I can agree with - Anonymous on Apr 27, 2012, 1:02 PM
    1. I love how the media are made the scape goats by the right. - Anonymous on Apr 27, 2012, 4:59 PM
      1. no I can't - Anonymous on Apr 30, 2012, 5:24 AM

2. Re: just a few random thoughts - Anonymous on Apr 27, 2012, 1:19 PM
    1. little georgie schwartz - ricardo on Apr 27, 2012, 2:54 PM

3. because THIS is George Soros - Anonymous on Apr 27, 2012, 2:53 PM
    1. BIG BROTHER - ricardo on Apr 27, 2012, 2:57 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009