Forwaard???? Can't go any further backward!April 30 2012 at 11:15 AM
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama has a new campaign slogan: "Forward."
Obama's re-election team unveiled its new motto in a video released Monday morning. The seven-minute video begins by recalling the grim state of the nation's economy when Obama took office, then ticks through what the campaign says are the president's accomplishments, both on the economy and other issues.
Once again blaming Bush. Not one word about the trillions he's added to the downward spiral nor his cause of the Banking collaps, nor his failed buyouts of now government owned companies, nor his massive extension of unemployment benefits, nor his golden parachutes to his cronies, nor his failed Ocare, nor his unkept promises........
Then they have the audacity to say this new slogan will be released at his first campaign outing? What have all of my tax dollars been spent on as he has traveled all over for meetings, not to mention his grand appearances on late night TV?
Yep let's move forward by having him vacate the WH.
- I'll drink to that eom - Anonymous on Apr 30, 11:35 AM
- Re: I'll drink to that eom - Anonymous on Apr 30, 1:04 PM
- maybe we (as taxpayers) should be paying - Anonymous on Apr 30, 1:15 PM
- his re-elect warchest is in the millions. he won't get another penny of mine - Anonymous on Apr 30, 1:28 PM
- Bill Maher donated one million to Obama - RTWBM on Apr 30, 2:59 PM
- another actor off my list of movies I'll pay to see - Anonymous on May 1, 2:12 PM