Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

I am an independent and for 3 years have been trying to read

May 8 2012 at 8:07 AM
Anonymous 

Response to FOX News is one of the biggest out there.

and glean as much information (from news outlets/websites on both sides) and to give the President a fair shake. However, using nothing more than common sense, I know that people are influenced by who they associate with and tend to surround themselves with "like" thinkers (it's human nature). It disturbs me greatly that Barack Obama's closest friends and allies are all so far left leaning. Some are publicly avowed Communists (and having majored in Sociology in school, I know EXACTLY what this means and it's NOT good), others are known Black Panthers (this group is on par with the some of the worst extremist/hate groups out there), etc. Research some of the key members of his cabinets and his closest advisors and it should worry you A LOT. I stopped listening to what he says and look more at what he DOES and they are not the same. I also truly believe he is a figure-head for a movement that is bigger than him and is led by people who are going to take this country down a road that history has shown to be littered with the souls of trusting people who believed the rhetoric, believed that some leader (Stalin, Lenin, Castro, fill in the blank) was going to "save" them and instead enslaved nations. We certainly aren't there yet, but I am now convinced that four more years of this President, will be the biggest mistake this nation has ever made.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You are a paranoid schizophrenic. - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 11:01 AM
    1. No comparison needed - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 11:04 AM
    2. it's like they man said - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 11:45 AM
      1. oops, the, not they. eom - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 11:45 AM
      2. You and Joe McCarthy made from the same cloth. - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 1:27 PM
        1. no not really bud - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 2:24 PM
        2. LOL! If you knew anything about me and my - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 7:52 AM
          1. But He's Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eom. - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 8:07 AM
          2. how'd you get snowed the first time? Didn't the lack of - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 9:29 AM
          3. thanks - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 10:28 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009