Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

LOL! If you knew anything about me and my

May 9 2012 at 7:52 AM
Anonymous 

Response to You and Joe McCarthy made from the same cloth.

background, you would be shocked at how far off base you are! And people like me will be the reason Obama loses in November. We are the people who voted for him 3 years ago, liked what we heard, felt he was sincere but now feel he is the biggest fraud going and is running one of the most corrupt administrations ever. We are hard working citizens, raising families, volunteering in the community and have never been particularly involved politically (other than to perform our civic duty at the voting booth). He has awoken a sleeping giant - we are now paying attention and we don't like what we see happening to our great country. If you spent five minutes doing some of your own research (at new sources other than moveon.org, etc.), and simply looked at what is going on from a common sense point of view, you may just end up with another opinion. In the meantime, call people like me paranoid, Joe McCarthy-like, whatever you want, I really don't care because I am certain, if this guy gets four more years, the freedoms we take for granted, the opportunities we ALL once had, will be history and YOU will be the one wondering what happened and how you could possibly have been so blinded by one man.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. But He's Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eom. - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 8:07 AM
  3. how'd you get snowed the first time? Didn't the lack of - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 9:29 AM
  5. thanks - Anonymous on May 9, 2012, 10:28 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009