worth pointing outJune 8 2012 at 9:56 AM
Response to Worth repeating
experts state that we need to create 150,000 (150K) jobs per month just to keep up with new entrants into the work force.
same experts mostly agree that we need about 400,000 (400K) jobs created per month to recover from the recession of 2007-2008.
the numbers for Obama barely meet the first criteria, yet the media and the progressives tout how great a job Obama is doing. Yeah, great if the baseline is set to 0,000 instead of 150,000 or 400,000.
the public's lack of understanding will not be offset by the fact that they know people who are still unemployeed or underemployeed. The Underemployment is not considered in the anemic job creation data. No company I am aware of will hire domestically in the current economic and regulatory environment. They are hiring in low wage areas.
- So Obama should just wave a magic wand?? - Anonymous on Jun 8, 10:23 AM
- Re: So Obama should just wave a magic wand?? - Anonymous on Jun 8, 10:44 AM
- he added to the severity of the economic downturn (nice little description to a depression - Anonymous on Jun 8, 10:47 AM
- Nooooooo. He should not take credit for something that's not real - Anonymous on Jun 8, 1:15 PM
- when O took office - Anonymous on Jun 8, 1:51 PM