Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Some of us don't live on the forum like you apparently do.

June 22 2012 at 7:22 PM
Anonymous 

Response to hit and run

Those same people also don't need to continue a conversation that has nothing fruitful to bear from it. You don't like Obama, that is clear. You also don't like that he plays golf. You also think others should live their lives like you do and if they don't then they have some kind of problem. How YOU live is not the gold standard of how others should live. You relax by trolling the forum. Obama relaxes by playing golf. I relax by playing soccer. My brother relaxes by working late. My wife relaxes by reading books. We each have our own way. Just because you are President of the USA doesn't mean you become a robot and work predictable hours in a predictable fashion that suits how you want it to be. Nothing much more to say about the subject. If you can't deal with that then that is YOUR problem, not mine.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. yet you are on here complaining????? Pot calling the kettle black. - Anonymous on Jun 22, 9:50 PM
    1. ya went ahead a did it... - Anonymous on Jun 23, 12:43 PM

2. nice deflection - Anonymous on Jun 25, 9:17 AM
    1. You need to come back to reality. - Anonymous on Jun 25, 12:30 PM
      1. there you go again - Anonymous on Jun 25, 1:43 PM
        1. You have a problem. - Anonymous on Jun 25, 2:43 PM
          1. LMAO! - Anonymous on Jun 26, 6:18 AM
            1. You make statements that are not true. - Anonymous on Jun 26, 1:26 PM
          2. I have lots of problems, but none of them can be fixed on this forum. So, take your pick - Anonymous on Jun 26, 11:29 AM
          3. I know you - Anonymous on Jun 26, 1:48 PM
            1. That was amazing.... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 2:46 PM
              1. Re: That was amazing.... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 4:47 PM
                1. Classic juvenile response..... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 6:42 PM
                  1. First you have to get a job and get off food stamps, welfare and - Anonymous on Jun 26, 8:29 PM
                  2. Legend in your own mind - Anonymous on Jun 27, 6:26 AM
                    1. All hat and no cattle - Anonymous on Jun 27, 9:07 AM
                    2. Using LMAO is another juvenile phrase. - Anonymous on Jun 27, 12:09 PM
                      1. ROTFLMAO!!!! - Anonymous on Jun 27, 12:22 PM
                        1. You're not serious????? - Anonymous on Jun 27, 10:45 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009